General Information and Instructions
- Arrival time is from 4 p.m. onwards and departure time 12 midday. If alternative arrangements are needed, kindly negotiate with the owner.
- Accepted methods of payments are either invoice or cash. Kindly note that credit card/debit card facility is not available.
- The cellular connection is weak, but it is possible to rent a WiFi router (limited routers available).
- Use of linen is required, please either rent a satin linen set with towels at 10€ or bring your own.
- Kindly note that a sleeping bag isn’t an acceptable substitute for linen. You will be charged for a linen set fee and possible also the laundry expenses of pillows, mattress covers and duvets, if sleeping without bedlinen.
- Kindly note that you should place an advance request for cleaning the
premises after your departure. It is expected that the premises have
been left in good condition, reflecting only ordinary everyday living:
- the furniture is in their original positions and that they are not damaged in any way
- garbage taken to the collection point
- dishes washed and placed in their original places
- Please remember to ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the terrace, BBQ place, car park and grounds.
- In case you wish to conduct the cleaning yourself, please familiarize with our Cleaning Instructions.
- Kindly note that You are responsible for the cleaning of the premises both during and after the holiday, unless you have placed the cleaning request. You will be charged for the cleaning in case the premises are not cleaned up to the standards mentioned in the Cleaning Instructions. The fee is based on the actual working hours required for the cleaning, with the hourly fee being 50€. The minimum charge is for one hour.
- The location of the nearest waste recycling collection point is in the center of Hauho. Address: Hauhontie 2, 14700 Hauho
- The below items are included in the rent:
- A variety of kitchen utensils and appliances, cutlery and crockery, electric entertainment devices. In case of faulty items, please notify the owner for quick repair or placement, when possible. However, it is not possible to guarantee 100% the functionality of all items and compensation will not be offered.
- Starting package of toilet paper as well as kitchen paper tissues, please replenish at your own expenses.
- Hand towels, kitchen towels and seat covers for the sauna.
- Rowing boat (please see instructions below)
- Rowing boat:
- Please treat the boats with care
- Clean it after your use, place the oars inside the boat and pull the boat properly to shore
- Pay respect to other boaters and protect the environment
- Remember that alcohol reduces your reaction time and affects your judgement, so kindly refrain from drinking while boating.
- Please notify the owner immediately in case of any shortcomings, accidents or damages.
- Fishing licenses from the owner.
- Damage to property (building, fixtures, furniture, equipment etc.): kindly note that you are required to notify the owner immediately in case of any damage to the property as well as pay for the same. Any unnotified damaged will be charged based on real expenses.
- Drinking water – the tap water is drinkable
- Baby cot and baby high chair – available upon request
- Meeting equipment – available upon request: flip chart, video projector and screen
- Catering services – available upon request: meal packages, picnic baskets, parties for families, groups, businesses etc.
- Kindly note that we have a courtesy rule for silence between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Please be especially aware of not keeping excessive noise or playing music outside during those hours, as it may disturb your neighbors.
- Physically challenged guest in your group – please contact the owner, so that we can assist in choosing the best accommodation option.
- Lost and found items: please contact the owner as soon as you notice a lost item. Lost and found items are kept for 3 months, during which period they can be picked up or mailed to you. In case of mailing, kindly note that the expenses will be borne by the customer.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the owner!
You are warmly welcome to Leppäniemi!