Instructions for Cleaning
Kindly note, if you do not wish to clean the villa yourself you are required to place a request in advance to have the villa cleaned after you have left. It is expected that the premises have been left in good condition, reflecting only ordinary everyday living.
Please note that even if you have placed the request for cleaning, the following tasks need to have been completed by you before your departure:
- Ensure that the furniture is in their original positions and that they are not damaged in any way.
- Waste disposal – ensure you take all your garbage to the collection point. You can either take the bottles and cans with you, or leave them in plastic bags outside the main door.
- Dishes washed and placed back in their places.
- Linen – please pile the used linen on top of the beds.
- Food – kindly take the food items that you may have brought away with you
- Outside premises and ground – please ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the terrace, BBQ place, car park and grounds
In case you have opted to conduct the cleaning of the premises yourself, kindly ensure that the following list of duties is carried out efficiently:
- Air the bed linen
- Vacuum the floors and carpets, wipe the floors with a wet mop
- Wash the dishes and return them to their original places
- Clean all tables and surfaces as well as the kitchen sink & table, electric stove and oven, refrigerator and microwave oven.
- Clean the toilet and the wash basin.
- Clean the sauna and shower room.
- Take the garbage to the waste collection point
- Empty the ash chamber into allocated metal barrels (sauna, fire place, BBQ place)
- Collect all bottles and cans to be either taken away with you or put into plastic bags and placed by the main door
- Carry a fresh set of firewood inside for the next customer
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the terrace, BBQ place, car park and grounds